11/20 NGA East Coast Classic - Ormond Beach, FL
Let us Style you up. Relax and let our Professional Glam Squad handle your beauty needs on your big day. We will be a part of the official Glam Squad for this show, we will be at the host hotel or venue for your convenience.
155 Interchange Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Meeting Room TBA
- MAKEUP $125
- HAIR $100
- MAKEUP & HAIR $225
- MEN'S MAKEUP $50
- EXTENSION FEE $25
- Takes approximately 35 to 45 minutes
- Lashes are included
- Spraying your face is a personal preference but is not required
- Arrive with clean face (baby wipe or wet towel)
- You can provide picture at the time of your appointment or upload when you book for reference
- We recommend bringing your own lipstick and powder for backstage touch up.
We also offer Lash application, this take around 10-15 mins (no need to schedule), if you provide lashes is $10 or if we provide them the cost is $15.
- Takes approximately 30 minutes
- Hair need to be clean and dry and detangled
- We DON’T perform salon services such as cutting, coloring, blow drying or any chemical services at shows.
- You will have to bring your own extension and is an extra
- Free Basic touch-ups are provided as a courtesy before finals.
- Makeup: Shine Control, Lips, and Lashes
- Hair: Smooth and light styling
Payments are Nonrefundable and Nontransferable
After making payment, you are agreeing to the rules as follows:
REFUNDS: There will be no refunds. So please be sure before you book.
CANCELLATIONS: If you have to cancel then a store gift card will be issued in the amount corresponding with the cancellation timeframe below:
- Cancellation made before 6 weeks of show date will receive 75% of the amount via gift card
- Cancellations made with in 5 weeks or less of show date will receive 50% of the amount via gift card
- Any concern regarding COVID-19 you can email directly email@example.com
SCHEDULING: Your requested appointment time is subject to change depending on the height class and division. * By booking services, you are entering into an agreement, which is as follows:
You are agreeing that you understand your requested appointment time is subject to change. As stated above, scheduling can change based on height class and division
Confirmation: you will get a confirmation email the day before of the show confirming the exact time and location of the services.
You are agreeing to arrive at your scheduled appointment on time. If you are late, you run the risk of not being prepared for the stage. You are assuming full responsibility for arriving to the stage on time. The way the schedule is set up will allow you sufficient time to do so. If you request a schedule change, and we accommodate your request, you must still assume full responsibility for arriving to the stage on time.
Every minute you are late to your appointment is a minute subtracted from the time we have to properly glam you. If we are unable to finish due to time constraints, you are welcome to come back after the last client’s appointment is finished, but you are 100% responsible for arriving to the stage on time. If you miss your appointment, we will do our best to fit you in, but there are no guarantees. Please do your absolute best to make it to your appointment on time.
IF requested in advance, we will do our best to accommodate requested changes to your set appointment time. As stated above, you are still fully responsible for getting yourself to the stage on time.